Sunday, May 30, 2004

Note to self: get a life...

Hmmmm... well I would like to say it has been an interesting weekend... I'd be lying.

Friday night. I was supposed to head up to London to see Saint Silas Intercession. In the end, I realised that the likelyhood of me falling asleep on the motorway was pretty high, and decided it wasn't worth the risk. That and the fact that the gig was billed as an "acoustic set." I'm not sure that I can think of two words in the English language that I like less when used together. In the end, I decided going home and going to bed may be a better long-term option.

Saturday. I spent the evening getting covered in hot wax. I would be a little more excited about sharing this with people if I had not been in a histology lab (embedding my samples for sectioning.)

Sunday. Spent about half an hour searching the lab for an adaptor that some kind person has either swiped for the weekend, or hidden to piss off the postgrads. In all honesty, I looked for about ten minutes, then ate chocolate cupcakes, and looked again for a few minutes before realising the futility of it all, and retiring back to histology for the rest of the day. Left the lab well before midnight ;-) Yippeeeee!

No comments: