Thursday, May 27, 2004

OK... it made me smile...

I don't know where this originates from, but it has been stuck up in our coffee room for some time:

A doctoral student, a post-doc and a professor are walking thorugh a city park and they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke.

The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one."

"Me first! Me first!" says the doctoral student. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat with a gorgeous woman."

Poof! He's gone.

"Me next! Me next!" says the post-doc. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with a professional volleyball player on one side, and a Mai Tai on the other."

Poof! She's gone.

"You're next," the Genie says to the Professor.

"I want those two back in the lab after lunch!" says angry Professor

No comments: