Tuesday, November 16, 2004

p45 fodder

OK, so I'm still writing, but at least I do have a job to go to when I finish. On the upside, this means a regular paycheck, so I can start to pay off those student loans and other debts I've managed to accrue over six years of study. The downside? I may have to start acting like a responsible adult.

For example, I don't know if the male undergraduate students will still be considered fair game, and walking around the department swearing loudly might also be frowned upon.

Before deciding to head off to university to become a mature student, I worked for a couple of small companies; the kind of places where life was pretty laid back, and there were no rules and regulations. The kind of places where there would be no objections to the calendar I bought from amazon.fr

I've never had that much interest in either the French, or rugby players... but oo-la-laaaa...

French rugby players vs. English Farmers? It's really not a fair contest:






When I saw the link to some scans, I just had to have it :-)

After it arrived, I realise the either the French have a very flexible concept of the calendar, or they like to look a beautifully shot pictures of fit, muscular men (and who could blame them). There are dates on the page: a single line along the top in a font so small you can hardly read them. But I guess that's just not the point.

;-)

I just hope putting it up in the office doesn't result in my p45 being handed straight back to me...

No comments: