Friday, September 02, 2005

June

Despite local property prices pretty much doubling in the last five years, I’ve always wanted to own my own home. Since I’m now earning more than I’m spending (just...), I decided to bite the bullet, register with the local estate agents, and see what I could find. It was a whole series of posts in its own right, so I’ll save it for later. To cut the long story short, I looked, I found a place, but the sale fell through.

I finally did the thesis corrections, and handed in my official copy to the registry on the last day of the month. The whole PhD ordeal finally felt like it was over.

I also saw the ever-wonderful Red Arrows:

Example

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture!

j.j. said...

Thank you :-)

At least I'm slowly catching up with my posts...