Wednesday, August 18, 2004

just for the hell of it!

I really need a break away from my computer, and my pathetic attempts at writing. Earlier, I went to the main department to check on a few things, and drop back-up discs into one of the labs. I ran into a couple of fellow postgrads; I could barely stop talking to them. I think the isolation is getting to me.

So, after a series of phone calls and text messages, I'm heading off tomorrow on a mini road trip... to visit Sean. It should be fun, but I have no idea what to expect! I know where he lives. And I know that post graduation he's moved back in with his parents (...who he describes as "a bit prudish.") I just don't know if I'm going to be sneaking out of the spare bedroom and into his, or vice versa. If there is no sneaking to be done, I'm going to be pretty bloody disappointed ;-)

No comments: