Monday, July 26, 2004

Bit of a shame, that...

After having a couple of drinks last night, I called Sean (who recently became the cute-graduate).  I've spoken to him a few times over the last couple of weeks, and he's always nice to chat to... but, will I get to see him again?  After talking to him for about half an hour, his mobile battery died before I had a chance to proposition him.  So I sent him a text.  I was tipsy, and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I re-read it this morning, and winced.  I forwarded it to a friend, who among other things, said I should get 10 out of 10 for directness.  I got home after work and waited, wondering if I would receive a phone call or a restraining order.  Anyway, he called... and told me he was rather hung up on a girl he's been seeing on and off for a while.  It may have been bullshit, who knows?  But, he couldn't have been nicer about it, which I appreciated to say the least.  I just asked him if there were any nice guys in the year below him.  He gave me a couple of names of guys I should look out for... who knows?

I'm only pissed off as it would have been nice and easy.  Finding men around here that bear any resemblance to human beings is not always easy.   Please... wish me luck!!

No comments: