Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Bloody Trailfinders...

This town is dull, I'm bored with work and I don't have much money to do anything interesting.  And I'm all to aware of all of this.  Typical then, that this morning I should get the new Trailfinders brochure through the post... complete with wonderfully enticing pictures of New Zealand on the cover.  I  couldn't even bear to open it, I just threw it in the bin, and resigned myself to several more months of this poxy little town.  (Or "big, exciting city" as some of the country-folk I know think of it... Christ, sometimes I swear I can still smell the cow shit on their shoes...)

Anyway, just to remind myself that there is a world beyond these island shores, I scanned some of the photo's I took in Australia last year.

This was taken on a safety stop after a dive on the Great Barrier Reef:



 
Oh, and while I was there, I found Nemo:

 

No comments: