Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Geek.

OK, I'm a girl, and as such I shouldn't get so excited about these things... but I just got the coolest little USB Flash Drive.  It's tiny and purple and it's cute.  And it stores 256 MB of data.  After speaking with my supervisor, he said I could buy it off my research contract, as I am likely to use it mostly for backing up and transporting my fledgling thesis.  I just hope the trip to the computer supplies company doesn't end up costing me more than I bargained for; I think I got flashed by a speed camera on the way there.  I'm not sure that my defence of "I was almost on the motorway" will count for much...

To add to my current the-day-doesn't-suck feeling, my copy of Saint Silas Intersession's debut single/EP finally arrived, kindly packaged with some random freebies (that I have yet to listen to). 

I suspect my neighbours are sick of it already :-)

No comments: