Thursday, June 03, 2004

Bibliogirl... you're a bitch (...and you have no faith)

My sister called me as I was getting ready to go to the party. This is not a good time to get any kind of sense out of me. I can fix various things on my car, I can wire up stereo speakers and lay laminate flooring, but please don't interrupt me as I'm trying to do my eye make-up. This is girl shit, and I'm not very good at it.

I told her about the party. And she knows about Sean. She started singing, "and here's to you Mrs Robinson..."

Honey... there are times when I don't like you very much ;-)

Earlier, I had bought two skirts (short, and essentially the same cut, but very different colourways), and I couldn't decide which to wear. In the end, I chose the one I liked the most. Unfortunately, I had a sneaking suspicion that men would be allergic to it. Oh well...

Listening to: Puss 'n' Boots ~ Adam Ant

No comments: