Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Panic

For some time now, people have commented on how calm I am. Not for very much longer. My funding runs out in the middle of September, so this provides me with a natural submission date for my thesis... this would worry me a lot less if I had written a little more of it. I was hoping to have the labwork finished by the end of July. This is the last day of June, and I am very aware of just how much more I have to do. I think the panic will truely set in soon.

It doesn't help that I am getting rather bored of the particular work that I am doing at the moment. It seemed like such a good idea when I suggested it. But it involves way too many types of microscopy and photography, and I'm only now realising that I am not very likely to generate all of the data that I had hoped. Bollocks.

No comments: