Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Playtime...

For Christmas, I got a cool new toy: a Kodak digital camera. It has kept me amused ever since. My model has optional close-up lenses, which I finally got last week. I justified the expense (all £30 of it...) by telling myself that they would be useful additions to the lab. Anyway, I spent some of the afternoon playing with the lenses, to see what they can do.

Leaf & flower/bud from the fence outside the lab:



Sea urchin spines:



Underside of sea star:
(We get yelled at for calling them star fish)



Anyway, playtime was over, so I thought it was about time the animals were returned to their homes. I don't know if it was my perfume, or the raised temperature in the lab... but I think it is safe to say the photo's were of a boy urchin.

No comments: